Skip to content

University exchange students

Important information to university students going on exchange to Denmark 
This information is specifically aimed at university students regarding how to obtain a residence and work permit for Denmark from Australia or New Zealand.

Every semester students from universities in Australia and New Zealand go to Denmark on exchange. If the exchange is for more than 90 days, the student must obtain a residence and work permit for Denmark. 

Please read the information on below links thoroughly before you start the application process.

Students from universities in Australia

Students from universities in New Zealand