Skip to content

Translation of documents

If you need a document translated to Danish or English for use in Australia or Denmark you can contact an authorised local NAATI-certified translator. 

A list of NAATI-certified translators can be found here

Some Danish missions in Australia and New Zealand can conduct minor unofficial translations such as Danish driver’s licences, passports etc. You can find a list of mission here

You can check the cost of translation in the overview of consular fees available here